11 content ideas for your next Email Marketing campaign
Date posted: 18 March 2016 | Posted in: Email Marketing
Sat in front of a blank white screen!?
We’ve all been there. We want to stay in contact with our beloved customers but what should we send them?
Don’t fret. We’ve all been there in the email marketing world, so here’s 11 ideas that could help you out;
1. Repurpose what you already have: Turn content from your latest webinar or white paper into something more digestible, like an infographic or blog post.
2. Give subscribers a behind-the-scenes look at your company. This could include a recap of your latest office event, a volunteer project your staff recently participated in, the direction you’re planning on heading this year… you name it!
3. Share a case study that features an awesome client successfully (and happily!) using your product or service.
4. Interview an employee or thought leader from your organization, either in a video or a blog Q&A.
5. Co-market with partners. Share their content with your audience, and have them share your content with their audience in exchange. It’s a win-win for both of you!
6. People respond extremely well to numbered lists, so compile a “Top 10” list of helpful tips or product recommendations.
7. Provide a roundup of your most popular blog posts from the last month and send it out in a digest format in case people missed them the first time around.
8. Say “thanks.” Without any other sort of promotion attached, send a simple and sincere thank you to the individuals who support your brand.
9. Invite your email audience to an event you’re hosting, either online or at your brick-and-mortar location.
10. Ask your subscribers for feedback about your product, service, the type of content you’re producing, or your emails themselves.
11. Compile a digest of some of your favourite content from around the web, even if it’s not produced by you or your partners.